What to Wear: Tights Under Denim

11/02/2008 11:56:00 PM Posted by Christina

So, I was on the way to my internship the other day, and spotted an interesting way to wear ripped denim.

Since the cooler days are upon us, innovation is key, specifically in incorporating our summer gear for the fall and winter. So, she wore insanely ripped denim with a black, opaque tights to prevent a draft from the cool breeze. I thought it was a fab way to wear ripped denim and still protect your knees and thighs (which is usually wear the holes are.)
You will probably want to stick with opaque ones for the wintery look.

I had been wearing tights under my skinnies with flats, but I didn't think of wearing them with my distressed ones. Cool, huh?

Oh, and I am rocking cardigans on the daily! They are comfy and keep me warm under my coat--very chic with a button-up and skinnies, with your favorite boots. Also, they are super versatile! Try these out for size (simply click on the cardigan to purchase....)



Toodles!

Send your style inquiries to contact.purpleglamour@gmail.com!

0 glam rants:

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.