Hot One-Stop-Shop: MY-WARDROBE.COM

11/24/2008 08:21:00 AM Posted by Christina

MY-WARDROBE.COM, a 2 1/2-year-old site focusing on high fashion clothing, shoes and accessories, announced it's launch of men's accessories. I've never heard of the site, so I decided to take a closer look. The UK based (don't worry, you can change the currency), one-stop-shop is a cool way to, obviously build a wardrobe with the latest styles (they only sell current season collections.) Selling high fashion online was smart move.

Since I am a budget fashionista, and high fashion=high prices, I headed straight for the sale page. To my surprise, the sale prices were astoundingly reasonable. You can search for items up to 80% off, and they are actually sale pieces that you would be happy to buy (I already have a couple of items in my shopping bag.) Items marked down to 50 bucs from $300, AND you can return the sale items if you aren't satisfied. They certainly have my vote.

I like that they give you some brief history on each designer, so you know a little about who you're wearing. You'd be surprised at how many people don't know anything about the labels they wear. Although it reminds me of Net-a-Porter, the prices are way more reasonable for those of us who are shopping on a budget. Well, I guess there are more of us these days. Anyway, head over to MY-WARDROBE.COM and tell me what you think. High fashion on sale is alright with me.

Oh, and don't forget to check out the new men's accessories for dad or your beau. The holiday is about giving, too.

Toodles!

0 glam rants:

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.