I'm Back!

4/29/2010 11:13:00 AM Posted by Christina

Hey all! I know it has been FOREVER since I've posted, and I'm sorry. I got married almost one month ago, and life has been crazy! I had less than 6 months to plan the biggest day of my life. From my last post in November 2009 to now, so many things have changed. However, my love for fashion definitely has not changed!

Now that I am getting back into the groove of things, I will be posting regulary. I have decided to shift the style and focus of Purple Glamour. I don't want it to be just another fashion blog. Bear with me, as I share my current and future goals, and take this blog to the next level! I am in the process of creating a new design and lots of goodies for you to read and share if you'd like.

I have missed all of you, I hope you have missed me too!

I want to know what everyone has been up to, so please comment and share one goal you have for the upcoming summer season--whether it's to lose weight or switch up your wardrobe. I'll go first! My goal for this summer to start grad school. I have been out of college for almost 2 years now, and I have decided to get my Master's in marketing. I am doing marketing for my current job, but I want to take my skills and knowledge to the next level. I eventually want to start my own marketing firm, targeting local boutiques. One step at a time though.

Can't wait to read your comments!

Christina [Mrs. Jones : ) ]

0 glam rants:

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.