Wedding Fab: Douglas Hannant

11/13/2009 05:53:00 PM Posted by Christina

Hey readers! Sorry I have been M.I.A. lots have been going on!


I am so excited to tell you that I am getting married! My fiancé proposed to me a week ago at the restaurant where we had our first date a year ago in front of our family and close friends. It was so sweet, I was speechless!

So, I am going to be in full wedding mode for the next six months--we have decided to have a spring wedding, so we will be getting married in April!

Anyway, I am on the search for the perfect dress, and I found a designer who just takes my breath away--Douglas Hannant. He is a New York designer who creates the most beautiful bridal gowns--they are ultra-feminine and undeniably unique.

Take a look at his fab fall '09 collection...




Have you ever seen anything so beautiful? We are having a day wedding, so I am looking for something a little less formal, but equally glamorous. What do you think? I love the soft, floating textures and frilly silhouettes.
I'm off to a great start, right? : )

0 glam rants:

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.