Christina's NY Fashion Week Experience

9/01/2009 04:40:00 PM Posted by Christina

So, if you can imagine, I am overwhelmed with excitement and sheer anxiety about my trip to New York Fashion Week! What to wear, where to go, and who to see are only the beginnings of thoughts racing through my mind for the most anticipated event in fashion.

It's hard to believe I launched Purple Glamour last year in March, how far I've come. From dealings with fashion PR companies to my very first Fashion Week invites, (even a giveaway!) this blog has opened many doors for me in my beloved industry, and I know there is much more to come!

So, I have decided to take you with me--through my experience with NY Fashion Week. From preparation to my plane trip back to sunny Florida. I want to inspire you to reach for your dreams, and stop at nothing to accomplish them. Who would've thought I'd be going to NY Fashion Week with only my little 'ol blog posts as my credentials?!

Subscribe to my feed or get an e-mail subscription, so you can keep up with me!

Stay tuned for exclusive photos, videos and Fashion Week diaries, from me to you : )

0 glam rants:

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.