Boutique Spotlight: Oak

8/24/2009 09:38:00 AM Posted by Christina

Since I have been doing my freelance job, I have been really into boutiques. I love the exclusivity of it, and buying designer pieces for a lot less than I would if So, I have been hearing a lot about this boutique in NY, Oak. It's grungy appeal is right up my alley, and their prices aren't to shabby either...

You will find the hottest designer pieces in Oak, including 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Alexander Wang, Band of Outsiders, Helmut Lang, Jeremy Scott, Staerk, Vena Cava, the Oak brand and much more...

If you aren't in the NY area, you can shop at http://www.oaknyc.com/ or visit them at 28 Bond St. in Manhattan or 208 N 8th St. in Williamsburg (Brooklyn).

And don't forget to tell me what you think.

Here are my online picks: (click on the images to shop)



0 glam rants:

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.