What To Wear: Dinner Party

9/22/2008 01:56:00 PM Posted by Christina

So, I was having some trouble figuring out what I was going to wear to a birthday dinner party that I was invited to--what's too dressy, what's too casual. Since it was a dinner cruise, I figured something flirty, lightweight and springy of course would do. I love mixing trends with classic staples for the season, so thought of some ways that I could make some of the season's trends work for my outfit.

The LWD (Little White Dress)
The little white dress is a long-lived spring staple that is easy to pull off with simple accessories. Opt for white shoes and metallic accessories for a classic, elegant look. Get the look with these glam finds...


Vibrant Color

Spring is all about bright colors, but in recent seasons, the bright colors have been paired with black. Update your wardrobe with these glam finds...


The New LBD
The little black dress is reinvented in sheer beaded tunics, belted, with a pop of color! Get the look with these glam finds...





0 glam rants:

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.