Fashion Week: Fall 2008

5/28/2008 08:18:00 PM Posted by Christina

Well, Fashion Week is back and more fab than ever! Elle covered New York Fashion Week which has been my inspiration when searching for the perfect pieces for the colder weather. Fall/Winter are my favorite seasons! I love to bundle up in my scarves and boots. I am particularly smitten with the slouchy wide leg pant. I love to be comfortable yet chic! I just bought a pair of slouchy pants by Rory Beca and got them for a steal! There were a few on the runway during Fashion Week...
Florals are here to stay and back with a vengence! I love the color palette on these dresses and the range from ankle length to mid-calf. Super fab!
Menswear for women also graced the runway for yet another season. The styles were a little more edgy and have a more masculine feel in my opinion. Still, it is a fab look and will have its place in my fall/winter wardrobe! By the way, don't put your gladiators away just yet.
A new much needed addition to your fall wardrobe must be plaid! It is here and is super fab! Glam it up like these minis with tights and open toe shoes. Love it!
Although I have not added an ombre piece to my spring wardrobe, I will definitely be adding it to my fall wardrobe! It is a fab trend and is super fab in these funky styles. From mini dress to suit, this look can't lose!

0 glam rants:

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.