Trend Alert: Heels -N- Socks

9/30/2009 11:32:00 AM Posted by Christina

So, the other day, I decided to try something I've never done before. I love to try a new trend, with sheer anticipation of how I will look, and whether the trend works for me or not. So, I tried the socks and heels trend. I paired my dark green patent BCBG wedges with my dad's dress socks, and I loved it! It gave my girly floral dress a bit of edge.

The spring '10 runways were flooded with the socks and heels trend...

First Row: Alexander Wang, Burberry Prorsum
Second Row: Cynthia Rowley, Dolce & Gabbana
Third Row: Dsquared2, Rachel Comey


The socks and heels trend looks best with a thigh-grazing skirt, dress or shorts for balance. Will you wear socks with your heels?

0 glam rants:

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.