PONO Bracelet Winner!

9/03/2009 09:44:00 AM Posted by Christina

Tinagirl is our winner! She covered all of her bases and had a great style answer:

"I like to combine timeless pieces with more contemporary ones. I would pair this bracelet with a Sleeveless Pleat Neck Fitted Sheath by Donna Ricco and a cardigan (ala Michelle Obama)."

Thanks Tina Renee Barker! Shoot me an e-mail with your address at contact.purpleglamour@gmail.com and I will send you the bracelet!

Thank you to all of you who shared with me your awesome style and creativity. Those are the kinds of glamour girls that I want to connect with through Purple Glamour:

Scientific Housewife said, "My style is a mix between Charlotte York and Anne Hathaway. Sometimes I love to channel the Park Avenue Pollyanna in me and wear clean lines and polished outfits. Other times, I like to take more of a risk and wear brighter colors with new trends and form fitting dresses. "

Damsels said, "I think my style is pretty edgy quirky. I like alot of color. Right now I'm experimenting."

LilyBuscuit said, "My style is classic with long lean lines. I love black/white/gray with as pop of color such as purple. My style icons are DVF, Karl L., and Valentino. Even though I probably will never be able to buy from them, I'm always inspired by them."

Wendy said, "After a long pt stop in the land of stay at home mommy chic, I am completely ready for a new look, a new style, a new me!"

Grad School Mommy said, "While I'm a fan of high fashion, my own style is more along the lines of casual chic: lots of well-cut pants, fitted tees, scarves & custom jewelry."

Aik said, "I'm definitely a Boho chic! Skinny jeans, floaty tops, oversized leather slouchy bags and sunglasses are my favourites! What I love about my Boho appearance is that nothing has to "match". As long as the pieces layer well, they will give a classy look and earthy feeling which is both comfortable and fashionable!"

Hofken said, "I'm an attorney and love to dress up for work--especially dresses and lots of accessories."

MJ Moore said, "I'm still learning and experimenting with my personal style. During the last 12 months I had my first baby and turned thirty. So while I feel that I can't get away with some of the younger looks, I also feel more comfortable taking a few risks.I really love vintage romantic looks, Mad Men style! But I don't like to look costume-y, so I try to mix it up with some sleek contemporary pieces. "

Thank you all for participating--I loved your answers! Please check back for more giveaways and surprises! And I always appreciate your comments and feedback : )

Thanks again to PONO!

0 glam rants:

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.