Fashion Week Spring '10: Tracy Reese

9/28/2009 09:50:00 AM Posted by Christina

My style consists mostly of girly with a rocker edge--the epitome of the Tracy Reese spring '10 collection. The ideal look for me from this line would be the photo at left: an artsy bubble hem skirt with a leathery tank and strappy sandals.

This collection was full of fruity colors and busy prints.

I have been avoiding mixing prints like the plague, but Tracy Reese has done it so well, I am almost compelled to change my mind. I said almost.

Tracy Reese jumps on the watercolor bandwagon, with the breathtaking floor-length gown and the mini dress wrapped in black toule fabric.

This colelction pays attention to the waist, with cinched silhouettes.

What I love most about the Tracy Reese label is the impeccable attentio to detail and effortless wearability. I am a firm believer in wearing quality clothes that don't look like you paid way too much for them.
p>More photos after the jump.




0 glam rants:

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.