Try the Trend: Sequined Tunics

8/31/2009 11:14:00 AM Posted by Christina

So, my two NY Fashion Week invites have me in a style frenzy! I want to be as chic as the other Fashion Week goers. So I have noticed sequins coming back with a vengence. They were all over the fall runways...
Halston Fall 2009
...and celebs have been spotted at events looking fab in their sequined frocks...



I am officially inspired! If you want to try the trend, remember these styling tips...

  • Sequins are fly and flashy, so remember to keep the accessories to a minimum. Try a neutral shoe, like black or nude (simple stiletto pumps will certainly do the trick.)
  • And wear minimal earrings (like studs) or go without if you dare!
  • Don't be afraid to show some leg!

I've got my eye on these sequined beauties...


What do you think?

0 glam rants:

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.