Retail Spotlight: All Saints

4/24/2009 08:33:00 AM Posted by Christina

If you are a regular Purple Glamour reader, you know that I am in love with UK style, especially London style. I am constantly researching UK brands and street style--which has recently made a large influence on my personal style. I recently did an Off Fit inspired by UK fashion as well.

During my daily search a while back, I came across a magnetic retailer, All Saints. This brand is the epitome of glamour meets grunge, with a unique design aesthetic--I was immediately hooked!

Shop my All Saints closet, and tell me what you think. You can also shop vintage clothes, (pieces from recent collections) swimwear, sign up for their newsletter, and use the size guide for the perfect fit. And for my fellow US shoppers, yes they ship to us : )

Visit All Saints at http://www.allsaintsshop.co.uk/

xo, Christina


0 glam rants:

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.