Purple Glamour Wants to Hear From You!

12/30/2008 04:39:00 PM Posted by Christina

Hello fashion lovers, thank you for visiting my blog and thank you to the subscribers and followers! As I have stated before, I want to take Purple Glamour to the next level for the new year, and I want to involve my readers and subscribers every step of the way. Please leave comments on what you like to read about daily (like trends, news, etc.) so you can add Purple Glamour to your favorites! You can be as specific as you'd like--I want to hear from you! And if you haven't yet subscribed or followed, please do so--just follow the instructions to the right---->

xoxo, Christina

5 glam rants:

  1. Anonymous said...

    can u leave ur phone number to me???

  2. Anonymous said...

    It would be nice to see you do more post on your own original style.

  3. Christina said...

    I appreciate the feedback! I will definitely do so : )

  4. Anonymous said...

    welcome back...missed ya...the bracelet in the picture retails for about $500...nice way to show some real style...looking forward to more stuff...check out JAK & JIL BLOG if you haven't already...it's off the chains...literally!!!

  5. Christina said...

    Thanks! Yea, Jak and Jil is a fabulous photography blog : ) What are some of your other favorites?

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.