Bringing Member's Only Back!

11/20/2008 09:39:00 AM Posted by Christina

I stole it from my dad for an '80s party. I wore it the next day, and couldn't help zipping it up to my neck and putting my hands in my pockets. Now, I can't part with it. My beloved Member's Only jacket.

And, it's making a comeback, with more zest than ever before. From classic to cropped leather jackets, and leggings like the famous liquid leggings, Member's Only is taking it up a notch with a denim line. I must say, I can't wait.
It tickles me to see brands that were IT when my parents were growing up take a stab at finding a place in the hearts of newer generations. And they're off to a good start. The label has been spotted on celebs like The Hills crew, Rihanna, Fergie and Paris Hilton, to name a few.
So tell me, would you bring Member's Only back?

0 glam rants:

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.