Spring/Summer Accessories

5/18/2008 07:20:00 PM Posted by Christina

Peek-A-Boo!
So, I have been surfing the net over the past couple of days, searching for the perfect accessories for my spring/summer wardrobe. During my search I was drawn to a few pieces that I could not get enough of! One of my goals is to find a few pairs of sandals to add to my collection, but I have not had any luck. I did find some fab peep toe pumps in fun colors! Here is what I found...

Spring-Summer-Scarf
Lately, I have been obsessed with scarves! From colorful to floral to solid print, I think scarves are a must for the spring and summer. Of course lightweight materials are necessary since scarves are usually used in the cooler seasons. Take a peek...


1 glam rants:

  1. Unknown said...

    Pretty shoes! Nice blog.

    Best wishes.

    Sincerely,

    -Liane Schmidt.

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.