Emerging Designer: Alexis Phifer

5/13/2008 08:49:00 AM Posted by Christina

The difference between style and fashion is the ability to make trends your own. Like I always say, versatility comes with creativity and taking risks. Although Alexis Phifer is most known as Kanye West's ex-fiance, she always stood out to me. Her style is unique yet glamorous. She launched her clothing line, Ghita in 2005 and has been quite successful. She is fab from a mini skirt suit to a jumper. I like her style!

Here are a couple of my fav pieces from her spring/summer 2008 collection...

1 glam rants:

  1. Habitual Beauty said...

    I love Alexis too!!! Great post and super fab blog hun!!! Keep up the great work! I am adding you to my blogroll!!!

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.