Blog Game

4/25/2008 07:06:00 PM Posted by Christina

1. Link the person who tagged you.2. Mention the rules in your blog.3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

6 Quirky Things About Me:
(1) I like to check my e-mails on my laptop in the bathroom...
(2) I refuse to wear red (unless it's lip gloss)...
(3) I have no desire to cook; I don't think I ever will...
(4) I prefer outfits where nothing matches...
(5) The less jewelry on the body the better...
(6) Tattoos are cool...

2 glam rants:

  1. Habitual Beauty said...

    Super cute blog keep up the great work hun!!!

  2. All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

    tagged already. i was tagged by eight folks last week. interesting, any who, u write well. nice blog sister, hope u dont mind me dropping through and do chk me out one day if u can

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” -Coco Chanel //Versatility equates fashion and style with knowledge about how to embrace a trend and make it your own. Purple Glamour offers advice on how to develop one's personal style through what to wear from a shopping day to a night out on the town, current trends, frequent fashion news updates and the best of street style.